Donations can be purchased under Event Purchases when entering online.
Please see the following steps:
1. Locate Gears for Ears on the Entries & Info Page
2. Click Enter Now
3. Below Event and Race Entries there is a blue heading Event Purchases.
4. Click on the drop down button that says ---choose--
5. Select the amount you wish to donate
6. Click on the Add Purchase button to add to your cart.
PRIZES & PRIZE MONEY:
Prizes up for grabs! These include King & Queen of the mountain and trophies to the winners.
Goodie Bags to the first 400 Pre Entrants!
Medals to all finishers.
Kids entertainment will be available at the venue.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
Food (Bacon & Egg Rolls, Burgers, Boerewors Rolls etc) and beverages will be sold at the venue.
Accommodation available at Rain Farm and Dolphin Coast.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE:
Varied terrain which includes the following: Sugar cane, gravel jeep tracks and single track.
Approximately 60m-200m above Sea level.
There is a 450 ascent in the 20km & 1800m ascent in the 55km.
This route offers plenty this includes riding through the game farm, superb single track, river crossings and good solid climbs. Take advantage of one of the best competitive trails in SA.